Thursday 19 August 2010

Of thin lines

You know how sometimes you know you are not supposed to do something you're not supposed to. No, I'm not talking about murder, of theft, or any criminal offences like those. I'm talking bout reaction. Like how sometimes you're supposed not to make a comeback, and take some jokes as it is. Or sometimes you should be ashamed of somethings, instead of further glorifying it and make a nuisance out of myself.

Its not my way recently. Somtimes, i feel that i'm too caught up with my need to be me, that i feel perhaps a little too crazy, too wierd, even obnoxious at times. It is after all, a fine line, a fine line between eccentric and lunacy, between indie and wierd, between unique and different. And in my moments of eccentricity, my hours of madness, and my crazy days, i beg you all for your forgiveness, for perhaps a sentence too much, or an action too wierd, or a tad too noisy.

Thanks for your understanding, sorry for the inconvenience caused. And may my madness boil over soon.

Till next time.

[3 mins after the post] And i miss home for some sudden reason. and me mum.

No comments: