Monday 3 January 2011

And so 2010 ends. The year of the number. 10. I have probably reflected upon it before, but perhaps its the end of the year, or maybe a cumulation of recent events, not even so, of perhaps dreams, made up in my head, and screwin around with it, and then finally deciding to leave it alone.

Its wierd, how i put my ipod on and without fail, i click shuffle everytime, yet I'd fast forward songs, as thought i already have a set list in mind, and its not only the odd one or two songs that i skip, it sometimes goes from song no. 3 to song no. 42 without so much as a pause. And its always the same songs that i stop at, 'Time won't let me go', 'rainbow connection' and a host of others. Which in a way is even wierder when you consider the fact that those songs feature heavily in my blog especially in the start of the year. What has this got to do with this post? everything, and perhaps nothing. It's just one of the patterns I see as I go along.

And so yes. looking back in 2010. What have i accomplished. Its funny, cause all the while during the year, I seem to be doing so much, living life and studying, making friends, yet now, it all seems wierdly empty.

And the mood has slipped away from me again.

Till next time then.

No comments: