Wednesday 26 January 2011

Don't stop me now.

'That's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit, I'm travelling at the speed of light'

I once jumped down a 10 metre platform into a pool of water without so much as a moments hesitation. I once sang in front of a full concert hall, without a shiver or in my voice. I once danced, and made a complete fool out of myself in public, without even thinking about it. I took needles 16 gauge, twice a week once, on both arms at the same time, as my peers struggle with fears of needles and blood. I once sat in the back of the ambulance with a person bound for ER, without smelling any fear. I, not for a single time, backed down for a pontentially ruinous challenge in football. I spoke in front of a whole choir before, telling them tales of courage and ability, without flinching.

Yet nothing, would prepare me for pressing the top left button on my phone.

"Don't stop me now"

No comments: