Saturday 7 April 2007

lolz. sian. yesterday went wif zhou, ran, reub, reub fren 1 and reub fren 2 to watch the reaping which is a total waste of money. lolz. the show is damn lame. lolz. super lame. lolz. should have watched meet the robinsons or something. lolz.

Anyway. lectures are a bore.. esp wif ppl 鸟-ing me from up down left right. lolz. lolz. tt's y i drawn all those swords.. blades.. weapons.. (wadever u call it)s. lolz. not tt i haven been drawing last time.. but i now decided to document everyone of my creations.. lolz. well.. those tt i like anyway. lolz. (you will find hints of other things around the weapon, cos i have been drawing on my lecture notes) lolz.
1.

2.

3.
4.

lolz. super pleased with no.1 lolz. think it looks gd. lolz.

met kwek wif chen and ray on wed. lolz. kwek is imba in small grps. lolz. but in big classes he cannot make it sia. lolz. sian.

somehow my leg hurts.. lolz... den neva went kick today. sibei sian..

getting a new radio.. cos my old one really pissed me off with its very occasional auto shutdown.

sian.. .go watch chelski-spuds. lolz. sian..

to the 鸟ers- you can 鸟 me just because u have numbers. lolz. look. I AM PISSED. dun f-ing f me. i am on the verge already. dun make me....

No comments: