Tuesday 3 April 2007

Que Sera Sera

lolz. all spas are finally over... and another torturous part of JC life draws to a close.. no more PW, no more SPA. and soon it will be the end of As too. lolz.

over this few days have been thinking alot.. lolz. largely due to the scholarship talk in skool and the recievement of my NS enlistment letter. lolz. forced me to think about my future. of what do i want to be. lolz. i always wanted to take something beyond normal. something unusual. I can't be a doctor. cos i noe i am not up to it. I can't be someone working in the financial sector. I have simply no interest cept mayb to open a toy shop and restaurant, but i will need something to fall back on in case my businesses fail. I can't be an accountant. Its too normal for me. I have thought of being a comic artist working at marvel, recreating the heroes i worship. or an architect, turning my blocks of lego into real buildings. When i was in H3, i thought pharmacy would suit me.. but seems not. lolz. so i am left with engineering.. but seeing how tough it is to be a civil engineer, and how little land left to build.. i dun think i wanna be one. lolz. so i explore the less explored regions of engineering.. lolz.. and which i stumbled on material science and enviromental engineering (links to courses from NUS).. 2 of the engineering aspects i am currently interested in.. lolz.. dunno... lolz. i still dream of designing weapons.. lolz. but i dun wanna take electrical engineering or anything like tt.. lolz. sian.. things i decide now will decide how my life becomes. lolz.

haiz. lolz. sian. why is life so complicated. lolz.

sian.. class jersey is a failure.. lolz.. wif less than half the class wanting it. haha...

lolz.. and now i shall go and ponder over my future for the umpteenth time now. lolz.

parents are not in.. lolz. tomorrow must wake super early n go skool myself again... sad life for me....

When life sucks.... even FM sucks.. lolz.

随缘吧。

now suddenly think of one song.. lolz. which considerably calmed me and stopped me from thinking too much

Que Sera Sera

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother, what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.


yeah.. wad will be.. will be... lolz.

till nxt time...

No comments: