Saturday 14 April 2007

B.

lolz. went musicfest yesterday with ran n noch. lolz. before tt went back to AHS choir who are going to syf in 6 days. haha. all the best to them. and yeah. confidence the key. dun listen to munhoe and his hairdryer talks. lolz. dun demoralise urselves. lolz. think my speech damn seh. much better than munhoe's and got everyone listening and laughing along. haha. seh. SO. Choir. go get tt gold.. with honours.. den we can laugh about those Ag ( check periodic table) next door... like i did today. lolz.


anyway. sundar is owning in musicfest. lolz. fantastic..




WHUFC takes on sheffield united today on a relegation 6 pter. where losing will almost confirm send WHU down. something that i will not like to see even though i am looking for a new club. lolz. hope they win.

sian.. lolz. now damn broke. lolz. must save again liao. lolz. no movies for the month anymore. lolz.

sian... lolz..

oh yeah.. got a B for pw. lolz. can't say i am dissapointed. kinda expected it.. but unhappy tt some ppl in the class hu do less or screw up more than me manage to get equal or better than me... sians. but of cos there are ppl worst off than me so i shall not say too much here. lolz. but seriously..... i dun think R&F deserve the same as me. luckily they neva get better than me.. or ray. lolz.. if not we go kai dem. lolz. just found out tt i didn't manage to get the A tt i swore i would get when jiaying wrote me off as useless at the start of PW. lolz. but haha. i dun really mind. haha. not after i think i proven myself. lolz.

till nxt time

No comments: