Sunday 17 June 2007

ironic

yeah. here i am for another entry. cos its like the holidays and i seriously have nothing to do... yeah.. tell me there is mugging to do.. but one cannot mug when he hath no mood.

today went the wake of a relative. whose first meeting with me, was ironically and unfortunately his last. yeah. but he did live long. 87 was his age. yeah. and i barely knew him.. was my father's uncle (father's father's sister's husband) lolz. den after that on the car heard the "I did it my.... way.. " song.. which made me wonder, if he did... lolz.. nvm... and his family doesnt seemed too sad.. perhaps they have already understood and predicted it?. lolz. i dunno.. but one day when its my turn.. i seriously dun wan a sad funeral.. lol.

anyway.. today's fathers day.. yeah. so.. happy fathers day dad and to all fathers.. yeah. and everyone.. but me?.. i think it is a smart move to make one extra day to boost sales. but anyway. yeah. happy fathers day.

sian. its still inching closer... and dunno.. i still super no mood.. should have a 3 yr course at mi instead or something.. but mayb that wouldn't suit me either.. lolz.

anyway.. lolz...

nth much else... till nxt time..

No comments: