Monday 18 June 2007

lolz.. its officially 1 wk to CT. or less than that in fact..

somewhat completed my revision.. i stress SOMEWHAT.. lolz. many things like still not sure. super many.. let me count..
APGP, recurrence---- unsure
differenciation, integration--- somewhat unsure
Vectors--- quite certain
stats--- if my calculator does not let me down.. then yes..
mclaurins and the rest--- should be ok.
org chem--- sure till the ring.. after that.. 5050
in org--- quite ok.. since i just did it today.
IE-- if it was as easy as the notes say they are...
Kinetics--- ok.. not realli sure cos no practice done.
kinematics-- with my eyes closed..
dynamics--- with my eyes opened..
DC--- ok lah.. dunno
quantum-- if it is as easy as the notes feel..
magnet-- BILsinO thats everything rite?
lasers and semis--- ok.. dunno.. but half of the assignment like dunno right or not... haha
ECONS--- No. i am not sure bout anything even though i have completed everything..

sian...

haha.. added the sandman next to the green lantern.. cos suddenly think it is damn cool now.. esp some of his wise words..

sian..

haiz.. till nxt time..

No comments: