Friday 1 June 2007

lolz. everytime holiday also like that.. start to think too much cos i simply got too much time on my hands. lolz. not exactly.. but i still got some time to think.

lolz. the factual stuff 1st. lolz. ok. yesterday morn went do CIP wif Jimmy, peifang n Kailee. lolz. den i n jimmy went the temple there in the morn and owning. lolz. everyone donate sia. owning. lolz. den afternoon sibei no mood to continue liao.. so just anyhow. lol. den afternoon went out wif hoe, reub n ran. lolz. watch pirate (again for me) lolz. and thus join the gang for watching same movies twice. lolz. reub( spiderman3) ran( batman begins) Hoe (新警察故事 or something) lolz.. it was still quite nice.. can understand and remember more having seen it for the second time. lolz. and can now remember that elizabeth speech.. lolz. which i thought was damn cool. lolz... well what i could make of of loose recorded lines anyway..
"You all listen to me! LISTEN! The other ships will still be looking to us, the Black Pearl to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship? No, they will see free men and freedom! And the enemy will see the flash of our canons and they will hear the ring of our swords and they will know what we can do! With the sweat of our brow, and the strength of our backs, and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, Hoist the Colours!"


haha.. and "YO HO... HOIST THE COLOURS... HOIST THE COLOURS HIGH!!.... HEAVE HO.. THIEVES AND BEGGARS.... NEVER SHALL WE DIE...."

haha.. ok.. den after tt went eat long john... which like completed a whole day of fast food for me.. lolz. mac. kfc n ljs. lolz. den after that we talked... lolz.. which somehow made me think again.. lolz...

of cos its about uni admission.. what course.. lolz.. how i wish i could have a compass like jack's that show me my hearts desire.. or the navigation charts of sao feng. which will lead me to anything i want.. lolz... sian.. now thinking of pursueing medicine. lolz. after a few revelations to me. lolz. sian.. but if that is so... there are more choices in which to make.. my father may have to go to nz to secure a local place for me there.. and i dunno... it is a great choice though.. one which i have often overlooked without thinking too much abt it. lolz. dunno..

sian... shall go to my room and think more. lolz..

till nxt time.

No comments: