Saturday 30 June 2007

Transformers

lolz. yesterday went out whole day.. yeah.. borrowed 2 books... including one by Neil Gaiman... my favourite writer and author and moviemaker at this time. haha. den after which went AHS for awhile to talk about the formation of the alumni choir and the proposed performance in their concert as a guest performance. lolz. Only to find ourselves pipped to the idea with Wei Yang's batch. and thus we will fight with them and collaborate with them as partners no less for this performance.. haha..

after that went watch Transformers, which in zhous words is "the best movie so far this year and owns silver surfer by a mile" or by using Reubs Lang is "Da Bomb".. yeah.. its real superb.. Audio, Plot, Visual... esp Visual.. If Pirates was the best on sea, then this has to be the best on land... My fave is Ironhide... who IMO looked as cool as steel and solid as rock.. yeah... "Now my leg's gonna rust"... lolz.. best.. haha. everyone should watch it.. its really like the best movie in this hols.. and considering my mood the time i entered the cinema.. this is quite incredible.. ok...

haha.. yeah.. when i entered the cinema, lets just say i wasnt in the best of moods... my father just spoilered my day by calling me and reminding me that A levels are still on... yeah.. and i was like quite saddened.. haha... yeah.. but transformers really cheered me up cos the main character guys life seem like mine.. haha... how i hope i exit my house and see that my bike is an autobot.. and yeah.. i meet this hot girl... yeah.. like the one in the movie.. den we rescue the world together.. and my bike change into a lambo.. yeah.. That will be the day man..

nth much else.. haha.. enjoying life now..

till nxt time...

No comments: