Wednesday 1 August 2007

careers fair

went the careers fair today. went for a few talks and got plenty of freebies.. haha. with the SAF laser pointer and the DSTA file/fullscap being the best freebies. yeah. haha. also went the canada talk.. lolz.

today's physics lecture test was quite a breeze i think for me.. cept for one small part in the EM question which i sort of screwed up abit. haha. but yeah. should be quite ok.. haha.

screw the throat.. haha. sound like silver surfer now.. but damn uncomfortable.. having to speak in my darn low voice. haha. sian..

yeah.

oh yeah.

er. for those who read this accidentaly or non-accidentaly, without my wanting, you noe who you are, yeah. those living in my house. yeah. Let me tell u. whatever you read here belongs here. yeah. and i am not saying anything more anywhere anytime else. yeah. i need my space. thank you very much. and despite all your doubts, i do have control over myself. I study in school. that much is true. I rest at home. and even at home i study at night. and if that isnt control enough, i dont know what is. yeah. and even if you read this. dun talk to me bout it. dun even mention it, covertly or not. i noe what you guys are hinting. yeah. but perhaps its time to let me make my own decisions. whether you regard them right or wrong. helpful or otherwise. yeah. and one thing i never do is to bluff money from you all. yeah. the notes money ends up in the notes. yeah. everything else comes from my savings. and all i have to say is here. and dun mention anything anymore. end of story. yeah.

thank you.

till nxt time.

No comments: