Tuesday 7 August 2007

top 3 dissapointments.

everytime i open up this page called "online teacher evaluation form| Victoria Junior College"... this feeling of sadness and dissapointment with myself floods over me.. seeing how little and how badly i have done non-academically.. not the first time. since end of last yr during class chalet have been this way till now.. put it out of my mind when it aint the most important thing to do. yeah. but after a while it creeps back.. edging slowly in.... engulfing you in sadness making you feel like a loser. the worst of them all. haiz.. emoing again... shittotomato.. haha.

haha. sian. someone out there needs to counsel me to help me out of this mess or something.

haha.. sian.. living in neverwhere.. dreaming of stardust.. haha.. why cant dreams fall from the skies above and transform into reality.

so much more i could have done. yeah.. and instead of top3 acheivements i have top3 dissapointments.
yeah.

1. never putting in any effort to find myself a good cca to join and commit myself to. something like choir or something.. but dunno.

2. never working hard in i comp. so much tt the teacher hardly noes me.

3. well.. this is tough.. mayb i dun have a third,.. haha.

some may say tt i should be satisfied and yeah. be happy with what i have,who i am and who i will be.. but dunno.. just feel that i could have been much more. yeah. dunno. i dun wanna be a nobody for my life man.. i wan to make it big somewhere somehow someday. be somebody. standing tall above all.. mayb not above all.. but somewhere sufficiently high where i could look down on aplenty. be content some may say. but dunno.. i wanna scale heights... fly high.. touch the clouds which i dream of so much.

till nxt time then..

No comments: