Monday 20 August 2007

good wk perhaps?

this has all the makings of a good week.. starting on sunday.. where all other teams seem to not win but west ham.. Hammers forever. haha.

yeah. unproductive so far.. partly due to my cough.. which made me want to make a will or something.. haha. yeah. a damn seh one. haha. something like. " and For my trusty N70 phone, who have been a friend, a weapon, a true phone and accompanied me in many a mission to slay dragons and save princesses from long lost lands, i confer it to *insert name here*, whom i hope would uphold its noble history and break new grounds with my trusty phone. " or "as for my wallet, which helped me understand the meaning of hunger, pain and suffering with its constant emptiness, i pass you on to *insert second name*, and hope in the future you would no longer need to be that empty all the time."

well.. tt's all for today. haha. need to go try my best to mug..

so. till nxt time then.

No comments: