Monday 11 August 2008

Thank you.

Well. now feeling much better than when i typed that post in camp yesterday. though i'm still stuck at home alone. bored out of my nuts.

well. i just feel that i should give thanks instead to that you in my memories. for i know that things have changed and so have people. And the person i loved will be but now a memory. So yeah.

Thank you. For colouring my life magneta, cyan, maroon and turquoise from the basic Red blue and Yellow of the old me. and Thank you too for showing me those colours.
Thank you. For Painting the blue canvas with clouds in the morning and stars in the night. Things otherwise totally ignored by me. And thanks for showing me that though not every cloud has a silver lining, the clear blue canvas will always be behind those clouds.
Thank you. For showing me flowers beyond the five petals and central circles. For they made me notice my surroundings.
Thank you. For making me know that walking isn't a chore. Sometimes.
Thank you. For raising my head. Allowing me to walk proud of myself when i was most in doubt over myself. And thank you too for raising it, for it is then that i could see the wonders in the heavens.
Thank you. For showing me the power of art and expression, poise and grace. Things once considered pointless and useless to me.
Thank you. For bringing me music. And to allow me to realise that music isn't about a note or even a movement. Its about whole symphonies and concertos.
Thank you. For activating my thinking mind. For before that, i hardly thought of anything at all. And thank you too. For being there to share my thoughts.
Thank you. For making me dream such wonders. And thank you too, for showing me dreams may, after all, be dreams.
Thank you. For starting my changes. Allowing me and others to see myself in a new light. And showing me changes may be good,.or bad, or both
Thank you. For showing me love, and the sharpness of the tip of the 'heart' sign. And for helping me understand slightly more.
Thank you. For being my sword and shield. And for letting me know that all swords are double-edged and shields badly positioned will crush one's arm.
Thank you. For showing me stars could be captured. But may burn in uncareful hands.
Thank you. For showing me that smoke gets in your eyes. But yet that's not the way it feels.
Thank you. For showing me what i believe is the greatest motivator of life. And yet the greatest breaker of spirits.
Thank you. For letting me experience almost all of the endless. And showing me why are they endless.
Thank you. For showing how great friends are. Then. and now.
Thank you. For a million time where you occupied my empty mind. And thank you for showing me that it can be filled sometimes with other things.
Thank you.
Thank you. For the many small things i may have missed out. And some big things as well.
Thank you. For letting me realize its all a matter of perspective. And sometimes you just have to turn around.
Thank you. Too for many subtle things that even now i may not have realised. And that sometimes its better not to realise somethings.
And yeah. Thank you.

I'll move on. though i know even when i type this it may be just days or even hours or minutes before i fall into a emo hole again. But yeah. For now. Thank you for the memories and yeah. I do know what the one in my memory will say to all those i just did. But times have changed haven they? Its in a heroes blood to recognize that. Like Batman. Or Superman. Who always seem to see changes. And i want to be one. and i'll try to be one. and one day perhaps i may be one. Maybe not yours. Or almost certainly not yours. But yeah. I'll be one someday. And then I'll say thank you again. For being the first. And yes. I do not know, neither do i want to pretend to know, nor try to believe i know that what you will think of this. Cos as proven many times, it may be just the opposite. So yeah. Thank you. And let me try to flip the page slowly once more.

No comments: