Wednesday 14 May 2008

Matter of perspective.

Its all a matter of perspective. The multiple facets of life means that you will see a different colour from every different angle you view it from. And even in identical shades you could feel very different feelings. But yeah. Its all about perspective.

Just around 48 hrs ago, A star imploded. And in its place was a dark hole. huge. dark. all-consuming. And for a moment, I was overwhelmed by the gravity of the situation. Totally sucked in and crushed by my own weight. And for a moment, it felt as though i would never stand again, slowly piled down further by new problems and troubles. But luckily it didn't. I admit. I couldn't have done it myself. And thks my friends. For the msges and calls. They made a hell of a difference. For from their words I was able to go for that one last barrier, that of myself, and break free of that all-consuming gravity. And yeah. I'm well again. And as i said, Its all a matter of perspective. For from earth, when a star leaves, instead of a black hole, comes- the brightest day.

Despite everything. I am kinda fine. Changes that are needed are made or are being made. And things that should remain unchanging are remaining unchanging. And I'm not waiting for anything. Nor am i seeking for anything, new or old. I'll just be here. looking at the world as someone who just escaped the black hole. After all, I would not have been at the far end of the universe if not for you anyway. And ask any crew on board a spacecraft if you could, whether they would prefer going into space and dying there or just staying on the ground and never flying up there.

And yeah.
Its the 7.30 shades once again.
Like i guess what you have been feeling and what you are feeling.
And yeah.
Those shades are depressing,
or mesmerizing and beautiful,
It only depends on how you view it.
Smile. :)

No comments: