Monday 10 November 2008

Ipod and nothing to do.

Was just scrolling through the archives of a certain friend and i got across this quiz thing and having nth to do with an ipod infront of me. i decided to do just it.

How to Play
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?
No way to Say- Ayumi Hamasaki

Wow. what an answer. that's like 'It actually fits!' haha

Will you get far in life?
High- The cure

Ok.. i guess that's good?

How do your friends see you?
Creep- Radiohead.

Now that can't be true, unless they mean the emo part. haha.

Will you get married?
All my trials- Tennessee riders

What? i have that song? haha. does it means i need more trials until marriage or something. haha. and i thought i removed all the stupid choir songs from last time.

What is your best friend’s theme song?
xiang shui-mayday

now this doesn't make sense. unless its zhou and his vanity.

What is the story of your life?
The sound of silence- Simon and Garfunkel

If there's one thing my life is not, its silence. haha. perhaps it means the philosophical part of me. haha.


What was high school like?
If i never see your face again- Maroon 5

Ok. here comes one song i don't even know is in my ipod. haha. well. haha. dunno.

How can you get ahead in life?
Candle Lights- BoA

Light a light and get forward. how insightful.

What’s the best thing about your friends?
Besame Mucho- Andrea Bocelli

No. we ain't gay.

What’s in store for this weekend?
Herculean

Ok. i am going on a herculean journey and spending an herculean amount of money before leaving. haha.

Describe your grandparents.
Take you there- Sean Kingston

Want me to show you them? follow me to Penang this wkend!

How’s your life going?
Rootless tree- Damien Rice.

Well. F*** you. haha. the most impactful word of the song. or the fact that i'm drifting around like a 'rootless tree' right now.

What song will they play at your funeral?
Till Kingdom Come- Coldplay.

Yes. Kingdom Came when its my funeral. haha.

How does the world see you?
And i know- elva

Sure thing. And i know?

Will you have a happy life?
What Sarah said- Death Cab for Cutie

Who's Sarah anyway?

If I rewrite certain things in my life?
Shut up and let me go- The Tings Tings

Ok. yeah. do that. this is getting boring. haha. but shall finish it.

Do people secretly lust after you?
Green Finch and Linnet Bird- Sweeny Todd OST

A song about a girl lusted by a guy outside the window trying to get out. haha.

How can you make yourself happy?
Hands Held High- Linkin Park

With just hands held high. i'm trying it now. nope. doesn't seem to work.

What should you do with your life?
I'm like a lawyer with the way i'm always trying to get you off- Fall out Boy

Yes. i know. get her off your mind. like its tt easy.

Will you ever have children?
All my Loving- Beatles

Guess that means yes.

What song would you strip to?
Until you're over me- Maroon 5

Ok..?

What does your mum think of you?
mo tuo che ri ji- Mayday.

Motorcycle diaries? the way i keep running away from home every wkend?

What is your deep, dark secret?
Simple gifts- The choral project

My would be ORD song. haha. my deep dark secret is to ORD? haha.

What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
A rush of blood to the head- Coldplay

Haha there always is a rush of blood to the head when there's a battle. haha.

What’s your personality like?
Iris- Googoo dolls.

Great song. Once. Once yes. totally explained my situation. but guess not that much now.

What song will be played at your wedding?
Can't buy me love- Michael Buble

I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright.
I'll give you everything i have if it makes you feel alright.
I don't care too much for money.
money can't buy me love.

Guess that means i'm marrying either very rich or very poor.

LOL.

No comments: