Monday 5 May 2008

blast from the past

This is a post from the past. cos currently as you are reading this, I am definitely not in front of any computer.

1. I do not know what have happened between book-in and now.
2. I do not know how do I feel now.
3. There's not actually a point to this post. I'm just testing the scheduled post thing blogger just introduced.

but what i do know is this, If you are reading this, you are either not in army, or having a 9-5 vocation. In the first case, you are lucky, especially if you are male. celebrate to that. And if you have a 9-5 job, you are only slightly behind tt guy who does not have army. so celebrate as well. In camp losers are due to be out next wkend. (that is, if there's no confinement)


and yeah.
I've probably just finished talking to you as the computer helps me post this.
and sleeping.
and dreaming of you,
if i dream at all.
or missing you,
at the very least.
dream a little dream of me.
:)

till nxt time

No comments: