Sunday 25 May 2008

rejected

just decided to convert my nation from a principality to a marquisdom. Cos i just found out i'm a marquis instead of a prince. and a marquisdom sound a whole lot cooler anyway.

Anyway. I was rejected by NUS medicine, well. they did phrase it well and congratulated me on getting a double degree programme instead. but I'm not ready just yet to give up my dream to be a doctor. The world is huge out there, and if this one doesn't accept me, a hundred others will. Not that i am overconfident or arrogant or anything but yeah, there are 120 accredited medicine courses in the world and until each one of them send me a letter rejecting me, I will not give up. yeah. one day if i get a nobel prize or something, Nus is gonna be in my speech.

Great day.
Wasn't it?
though the rain foiled our initial plans.
Plans are made by us, and
who better to change them than ourselves.
Its gonna be army tomorrow again.
but yeah.
:)
(and i care not for what ppl say bout this but for u. for for you it was written and for you it shall be.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Joe