Saturday 3 May 2008

Personal discovery

Was preparing for my medicine interview. It was tiring. very. tiring. and despite all that work. I'm still not confident bout the interview. Its like you can find background knowledge on everything, but u never will know if it will be relevant or not.gonna continue tomorrow cos going for some concert now.. so kwek, 'perpetually in a relaxed state'? think again.

And yeah. Think again is exactly the phrase about what i am doing right now. on the sidelines of preparation for the interview. It has been lots of what i would call Personal Discovery. I've been thinking, after some talking, about myself. About the all famous "who am I" question. about finding myself. been thinking alot for the whole day. and i think it was quite a fruitful day after all. found out a lot about myself and things i didn't ever know about me. Special thks to Joko. Jeremy. Shimin. for answering my msn msg-es. Now feeling much better. and yeah. I couldn't write a book just yet, for how could i see through the eyes of my characters when i couldn't even understand my own character.

Football in the morn. quite fun. thought its just the four of us jokers. zhou, reub, ran and I. and our dear little friendship coin. haha. long time since we kicked together man. haha. after ORD everyday play until we go uni. yeah. and overseas and our comic shop. haha. when the time comes... haha.

Its been another great day. though completely different in concept as yesterday. yeah. love my life.

later. rara avis.

till nxt time.

have a great evening.

No comments: