Wednesday 7 May 2008

midweek break.

having yet another night out and comparing to what others are having. I would say, I am blessed. very. For I need such night outs. just to rest for yet another rest. and this one is especially important. Since i have what could be a future decider tomorrow. but yeah. i'm kinda prepared and i'll just face it with an open mind, a open heart and a mouth that does not open too much.

and a few posts back, i mentioned something bout forgiving and forgetting and that being a paradox and impossible to achieve. but i guess its because i didn't really grasp the full meaning of it yet. cos its actually, despite all my logic, possible. so there's either something wrong bout my logic, or its logic. and i shall not even try to find that answer.

and without a star illuminating somewhere,
colours will not show. ;)

No comments: