Sunday 11 May 2008

come and gone

Well. another weekend come and gone and this one seems so much busier and yet less exciting than the rest of my wkends.

To start off, let me wish all mothers a very happy mother's day.

went to buy stuff for parents on sat. burned quite a bit of my pay there. seriously need more money. so well. the paypal button is still there for those who appreciate my literary talents on this blog. afterwhich went home and went out again at night with zhou and ran and ate botak jones. haha. quite nice. but yeah. ate dinner twice. haha. Friendship coin. lolz. Today was mostly boredom. especially since i'm booking in real real real soon. and yeah. you do make a difference.

Change.
Is the only constant.
And change is good. Ain't it?
Change means progress.
And well.
sorry bout this weekend.
Didn't do much,
Neither did we talked much.
But I'll make the next better.
I promise.
oh by the way.
Thanks for the cookies.
:)

No comments: